Has your boiler recently been condemned, or is beyond repair and you’re struggling to finance a new one?
Are you a homeowner aged 18 years or more?
Do you live in the Bristol City Council area?
If so, we could be able to offer you a fast-track service on our loans for a new boiler.
- Borrow from £1,000 for a replacement boiler
- Typical 4.2% APR
- Free financial assessment in your home, without obligation
- Average turnaround of 14 days from financial assessment to funds released
- Choose your own contractor with one quote required (if loan amount is £5,000 or under)
- Repayment options based on individual circumstances
- Option to repay loan early with no fees or hidden charges
Wessex Resolutions working in partnership with Bristol City Council.
Missing payments could affect your credit rating and ability to obtain credit in the future.
Loans are subject to status and are typically protected by a Title Restriction.
This means that you may not be able to sell your home without our permission unless the loan is fully repaid.
Contact us on 01823 461099 to find out more and arrange a no-obligation home visit with Bristol Loans Adviser, Andy.