We are looking for someone who prides themselves on excellent customer service, to join a small team within Wessex Resolutions, a not for profit CIC, who are responsible for the delivery of loan finance on behalf of Local Authorities, in the South West.
Customer Liaison Officer Job Description
Location: Based at the organisation’s office near Bradford-on-Tone, Wellington.
Type of contract: Permanent
Hours of work: 37.5 hours (5 days) per week.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering and maintaining a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers in accordance with agreed procedures and systems
- Taking client enquiries, and booking and confirming appointments for them with our Loans Advisers across our 18 council partner areas
- Working closely with the Communications and Loans team to ensure the customer is supported through their application
- Support Marketing/Communications Campaigns when required
- Promptly and accurately updating in-house database systems with new information
- Investigating issues and resolving customer issues to help support Loans to progress
- Logging and responding to telephone calls, emails and letters from customers
- Answering in bound calls and assisting other departments when required
- To assist with administration and correspondence when necessary
- Maintenance of office supplies and ordering leaflets etc
- Supporting field colleagues with information requests
This is not intended as an exhaustive list of duties. Other duties as may be reasonably required will form part of this job description.
Person Specification – Knowledge and Experience
Essential & Desirable
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Windows
- Good understanding of standard office procedures
- Good standard of written English
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Organisational skills
- A sound understanding of excellent customer service
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexibility, to meet changing needs of the organisation